Maintenance executive / Asst. Manager / Manager
Company has expanded the existing facilities and has changed the production practices from semi auto/ manual process to world class automatic manufacturing lines in cashew nut processing. With this, company is increasing the production to manyfolds and looking for dedicated, sincere employees who can ensure that the quality management system is practised logically and sincerely across the manufacturing.
Education Qualification –
Diploma Mechanical , B.E, B.Tech
Experience in years –
4 to 5 years
Preference shall be for candidates working under Cashew nut/ food processing industry with semi/ fully auto machinaries as well as significant labours/manual operations in specific processes. Candidate must posses knowledge about implementation of quality management system and must have handled as front line audittee – audits for ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 for minimum two cycles. Candidate must be knowledgable about FSSI, HACCP guidelines and implementation
Job Profile –
- To carry out preventive, breakdown, predictive and corrective maintenance / Utilities activities as per schedule.& Maintain Records
- Maintain documention for ISO 9001 ,ISO 22000 etc.
- Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation
- Carrying out Periodically inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied
- Supervise the work of subordinates & contract labours & companies employees.
- Control of maintenance expenses.
- Introduce continuous improvement practices to boost the Plant productivity.
CTC Range –
Up to INR 5 Lakh/ annum
Reporting to –
We welcome capable and forward looking individual and firm to join our rapidly expanding network of business partners, please send your details to us by filling the form below